First OVI Offense in Akron
Learn How We Can Help Today – Call 330-653-8511
Even if you have a clean record, a first OVI offense can bring about serious penalties and repercussions. Without a proven defense lawyer on your side, you could find yourself facing a number of serious consequences. The more you understand about your case and the potential penalties, the more you can be informed and prepared.
Penalties for a First OVI Offense:
- Between 3 days in jail / driver intervention program
- $375 to $1,075 in fines and fees
- Minimum of 1 year license suspension
- 1-year license suspension for refusing the chemical test
Additional PenaltiesYou may receive additional penalties if:
- Your arrest was for a collision that involved an injury or fatality
- Your blood alcohol content was above 0.17 percent; or
- A minor child was in the vehicle at the time of the accident.
Call 330-653-8511 to Reach Our Firm
No DUI case is too tough for us to handle. Time and again, our firm has successfully handled cases that were cast into the national and international spotlight. Whatever charges and penalties you face, our Summit County criminal defense firm is ready with the powerhouse advocacy you deserve on your side. Don’t hesitate to see how we may be able to get your DUI or OVI charges reduced or dismissed. We won’t rest until your case does!